“REMOVES DUST AND SEDIMENT FROM WATER SOURCE”
Sediment Water Filter Specs: • Inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
• Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
• Flow Rate: .75 GPM • Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
• Maximum Temperature: 100 F
• Rating: 5 Micron Rating
• Service Life: 1 Year or 3000 Gallons
Polypropylene depth filtration Installation:
All ionizers are subject to clogging from sediment found in source waters and decaying plumbing which can cause the units to mal-function. This can lead to unwanted repairs which can be prevented. The Tyent Pre-sediment filter will trap all dust and sediment before it reaches the ionizer.
2. PROTECTS INTERNAL COMPONENTS FROM CLOGGING.
3. CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO ¼” WATER LINES WITH QUICK DISCONNECT FITTINGS.
4. EASY INSTALLATION.