Legal Medical Disclaimers
- We have not made nor intended to imply any medical or curative claims with any of our products. We have been made aware of many individuals whose conditions have been made better for the user because of being hydrated better. There are many individuals that feel better simply after being properly hydrated.
- We are claiming that water from an Tyent Water Ionizer can hydrate you more effectively than other types of water when consumed appropriately. Diet, exercise, relationships also play an important role in overall wellbeing.
- We are not advocating, marketing, or making claim for the use of ionized water as a treatment for any condition that is not caused by dehydration.
- We make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in our website. We make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Do not drink ionized water when consuming time-release capsules. Please consult your doctor if you have any questions. If you or your doctor have any questions or concerns with you consuming ionized water, follow their recommendations. You can encourage your Doctor to contact us. When taking time-release medications, please consume the capsules with water from your Tyent Water Ionizer in the filtered mode.
Water with High Amounts of TDS or Calcium
- Water ionizers should not be used to condition water for consumption if the source water is deemed micro biologically unsafe or with untreated well water that has very high TDS. Please ask us first if unsure.
Consuming Ionized Water on a Regular Basis
- Millions of people all over the world have consumed ionized water for over 40+ years. There have not been any report of anyone experiencing complications of drinking ionized water that would not have the same issue with drinking typical water from any source.
- Most people find drinking ionized water around a pH of 9 is most enjoyable. Drinking Level 2 alkaline water or combining all levels of alkaline water from a Tyent Water Ionizer is appropriate. Regularly consuming ionized water with a pH greater than 9 is not necessary.